There’s no way around it: email, scheduling, and collaboration tools are key factors in the success of any business. But if you’re a small or mid-sized company, you probably lack the IT budget or inhouse team to implement and maintain the sophisticated email software that your business needs.
Core IT now brings Microsoft Exchange 2016 as a hosted service directly to you (meaning we’ll take care of everything), the very same that’s used by most large corporations. POP3 and IMAP4 may be well-suited to home or personal use, but using Exchange gives you constant access to email, shared calendars, and contacts to improve your team’s productivity.
How it works:
- Subscribe to this on-demand service for a low monthly fee instead of paying thousands of dollars for upfront for expensive servers and software licenses.
- This means that you don’t need to hire specialist IT staff to install and maintain the system and being responsible for a 24/7 infrastructure.
- Because this is a hosted service, we’ll provide the hardware and software for you.
- We’ll run and maintain everything in a secure data center.
- That’s it! Check your email using Outlook or Entourage on your desktop, Outlook Web Access (OWA) in any web browser, or wirelessly from a mobile device like your smartphone.
What this means for your business email
When you use Core IT’s hosted email service, you have the power to:
- securely access your email from anywhere via the web or your mobile device
- schedule meetings and view your colleagues’ latest calendars
- assign and manage company tasks on central to-do lists
- manage contact information about employees, suppliers, or contacts for anytime access