Core IT’s Cloud-Hosted Desktop Solution
The Core IT Cloud-Hosted Desktop is a new solution we’re rolling out to allow employees to connect to their company networks using home computers, or computers that may not have the same level of security as your primary work computer.
There are numerous security issues associated with using home computers to remotely connect to your professional office network that can be easily avoided by using a cloud-hosted desktop.
By accessing a cloud-hosted remote desktop via your web browser, you can increase your IT security and mitigate the risk of attacks against your remotely working employees.
Overview of Features
- Work on company documents from any device
- Increase remote worker security without managing home computers
- Flexibility to add workstations without buying hardware
- Multiple accounting users can work on same customer file at same time
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Sage 50, 100, and 300 Hosting
- No commitment – month-to-month
An excellent solution for accounting users, our Hosted Desktop gives your accounting team secure access to QuickBooks and Sage from any location and device while keeping your financial information safe in a Canadian data center.
The Core IT Cloud-Hosted desktop is an excellent solution for being able to maintain security and data access any time your employees are working remotely. For more information about what this solution can do for your business, please reach out to your Account Manager.
Security is Paramount
- Private servers in a secure data center
- Data stored in Canada
- Fully redundant network systems
- Two Factor Authentication and Single Sign-On
- Multiple levels of intrusion detection
- Encrypted data on-site and in transit
- Daily backups with 30-day offsite retention