Core IT is a fully outsourceable IT department catering exclusively to the needs of small & medium sized businesses.
The company employs a sophisticated team of creative IT managers, systems engineers, solutions architects and support specialists that enable it to stay ahead of its client organizations IT needs. Core IT is currently looking to expand its team and is wanting to hire a full-time Service Coordinator.
The service coordinator manages the issuing of work tickets and work flow to service staff. In addition, they provide support to the finance department and facilitates the communication of accurate information between the engineers delivering service and finance, to ensure effective billing. They are the hub in the wheel and ensures the smooth flow of work and information between the varying teams.
Who you are:
You are someone who is a good communicator and able to build functional relationships with the service tech’s, finance and customers alike.
A team player you pride yourself on your ability to provide excellent customer service to everyone you meet. You are detailed oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to spot and source the missing information with good humour to our finance department..
Herding cats comes as a second nature to you as you ensure systems are followed and information provided to our various stakeholders. Self-directed and process driven, you manage not only yourself and your own workflow but also the workflow of our service engineers with whom you will build effective working relationships.
This position is 85% internal contact and 15% external customer contact
What you need to be:
- Computer literate – proficient in word (required), excel (required), outlook (required), connectwise (desired but not essential as training will be given)
- Organized and able to organize multiple sources of information and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Able to follow up open tickets to ensure work is documented and tickets closed
- Inventory management – small part of the position 5%
- Provide administrative support to the sales/marketing team, and company President, e.g. writing up proposals etc…
- Manage office supplies inc. cream/milk/coffee/tea
- Your past experience includes:
- Extensive administrative and administrative support experience
- Effective customer service experience with the ability to support other staff
- Office management and organization
- Information management and computer skills
What we offer:
- A close knit relaxed team working environment
- Competitive salary
- Staff parking
- Medical and dental benefits after probationary period is successfully completed